What are apprenticeships?
It’s a real job, with hands-on experience, a salary and the chance to train while you work. You’re treated just like all the other employees, with a contract of employment and holiday leave.
When you’re an apprentice:
- you get paid and train at the same time, with time spent in off the job training, often at the training centre
- you train to be fully competent in your chosen occupation
- you’re on a career path – with lots of future potential for you
- you get valuable hands-on experience working whilst you learn, which helps you progress in your working life
What apprenticeships can I do at HBTC?
At HBTC we offer apprenticeships in the following subject fields:
- Business Administrator (Level 3)
- Customer Service Practitioner (Level 2)
- Customer Service Specialist (Level 3)
- Digital Marketer (Level 3)
- Digital Support Technician (Level 3)
- Teaching Assistant (Level 3)
Completing your apprenticeship means you’ve earned and learned. Given your training is funded by contributions from the Government and your employer, and you receive a regular salary, apprenticeships are a great option for getting on the job ladder or supercharging your career.
We work with lots of employers who are looking to recruit apprentices for amazing opportunities. We will provide CV guidance and interview support to help you secure the opportunities available.