Adult apprenticeships are mutually beneficial for employers and staff alike. Staff can enhance their knowledge and skills and employers benefit from their staff’s newfound expertise.
Apprenticeships are not just for people starting their career, an apprenticeship can offer so much more; it’ll enable you or your staff to develop your skills, qualifications and career.
An adult apprenticeship will take you on a journey to help you become an expert in your chosen field. It will reignite your thirst for knowledge, discovery and satisfaction within your job.
What adult apprenticeships can I do at HBTC?
At HBTC we offer adult apprenticeships in the following subject fields:
- Business Administrator (Level 3)
- Customer Service (Level 2 and 3)
- Digital Marketing (Level 3)
- Digital Support Technician (Level 3)
- Information Communication Technician (Level 3)
- Teaching Assistant (Level 3)
- Team Leader/Supervisor (Level 3)
- School Business Professional (Level 4)
- Operations / Departmental Manager (Level 5)
benefits for the adult apprentice
- Develop skills to advance your career
- Reignite your thirst for knowledge, discovery and satisfaction in your job
- Enhance your earning potential
- Increase your knowledge and fulfil your potential
benefits for the employer
- Improve the quality of work
- Increase productivity
- Increase staff morale and motivation
- Prepare your staff for business growth and changes
- Attract top talent if your business is seen to value and invest in your staff
There are no costs to the apprentice, depending on the size of the employer they may be required to contribute 5% of the cost of the programme or pay for the full course using their levy account.