Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance
For many businesses, being able to offer clear and accurate information, advice or guidance – and knowing what can be shared legally and professionally – is really important.
If you give information, advice or guidance as part of your role, this course can help you brush up on your skills and make sure you’re aware of the fundamental rules for successful information sharing. This fully online course covers communication techniques, interpersonal skills and group interactions, as well as how to store and retrieve information in a way that complies with the law.
- Explore communication techniques
- Study how values, attitudes and beliefs can affect interactions
- Develop interaction and interpersonal skills
- Learn how information, advice or guidance can be explored
- Learn how group interaction can be utilised
- Manage information, including storage and retrieval
- Learn how to comply with the law
Online and Paper-based
You must live in England and be over 19 years old to be eligible.