Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
Around 1.5 million people in the UK have a learning disability. If you work with people with learning disabilities, or are interested in starting in the sector, it’s essential you have a good understanding of the signs and symptoms of different health conditions, as well as knowledge of legislation and the healthcare system.
This level 2 course will ensure your knowledge is up to date and you can provide high-quality care for those you work with.
- Gives employees a high standard of learning
- Relevant to a variety of people and settings
- Provides assurance of well trained employees
- Improves your team’s understanding of learning disabilities
- Creates better preventative care
Online and Paper-based
You must live in England and be over 19 years old to be eligible.