Senior IT Support Analyst
An IT support company are looking to take on a highly motivated and friendly Senior IT Support Analyst to bolster their team.
In this role you will provide high-quality IT support to clients and suppliers. You will also mentor and train support analysts, provide day to day support on all the company apps and hardware. Finally, you will also troubleshoot computer problems and identify the sources of these problems.
- Carry out front line support and troubleshooting with clients by identifying and addressing usability problems.
- Respond quickly to incidents and ensure that the client is kept informed.
- Log incoming support issues and coordinate with support staff if necessary
- Document resolutions for future reference using the company’s systems
- Assist in project implementation where required.
- Deliver personal KPI’s.
- Build excellent relationships with key clients.
- Produce reports
- Attend meetings as required.
- Deliver a high level of service to clients.
- Escalate to the Service Desk Team Leader any issues that require attention
- Ensure the knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to.
- Ensure that the company’s Information Security Management System is adhered to.
- Ensure the company’s systems and procedures are followed.
- Participate in the on-call 24 support rota if required.
- Understands business etiquette and confidentiality.
- Observe company procedures and protocols.
- Attend training courses, company meetings and other team events as required.
Skills & Knowledge
- Previous experience in a remote IT support role and/or IT service desk.
- Experience in the operation of Microsoft office systems including word-processing, spread sheets, databases, presentation software, email, and internet.
- High level of expertise in modern Microsoft Windows desktop environments. Some expertise in general administration of modern Microsoft Server environments.
- Office 365 experience is essential, ideally management within a Cloud Solution Partner environment.
- Good organisational skills and an ability to work under pressure.
- Can balance priorities to meet strict daily deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail in analysing client systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with both technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the company.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others.
- Flexibility in assigned working hours and ability to travel.
- Can exercise confidentiality.
- Microsoft certification desirable but not essential.
- Energetic and positive approach to rapidly evolving changes and challenges of a complex workplace.
- Experience of monitoring client systems and filling out monitoring reports.
Wage: £25,000-£30,000. 40 hours per week between 7am-6pm