Join our amazing team who go out of their way to help each other. Our aim is to be the best IT provider in the country and as an IT Engineer you will be part of this.
We’re looking for; a great team player with a passion for IT who likes a challenge, loves working in a fun environment and is passionate about being part of something special.
Please note you will need to be able to hold a full drivers licence
- Day to day IT support in a school, ensuring equipment is ready for classes as well as working in the office at Jupiter on the helpdesk, taking calls and resolving issues for our clients;
- Answering and logging helpdesk calls
- Resolving helpdesk calls
- Reinstallation of Desktop operating systems including Windows 8 and 10
- Remote PC Fault Diagnosis for business clients
- Checking, logging, and resolving server backups, anti-virus updates etc.
- PC Building
- Installation of new PCs onto networks
- Administration of servers, firewalls, and network equipment
- PC Health Checks
- Preparing reports on helpdesk tickets
Skills & Knowledge
- Driving licence
- A positive attitude.
- Hands-on experience of MS OS, TCP/IP networks and Office 365.
- A love of all things IT.
Why work for us
- A real family spirit from a fantastic team you’ll feel proud to be a part of.
- Investment in becoming the best you including a training plan and progression.
Your birthday off
- company profit share scheme.