1st Line Support Technician
A small business is looking to take on a 1st line support technician to join their friendly and supportive team in Hull city centre.
As a 1st line support technician you will be handling technical issues and are the first point of contact for their clients. You will resolve simple technical issues and if necessary, escalate the issue to other support technicians.
You will be responsible for
- Provide technical support for clients by researching, answering questions, troubleshooting etc
- Improve system performance by identifying problems
- Raise relevant issues to 2nd line support when necessary
- Deal with inbound calls and help when needed
- Using bespoke systems to document issues received
- Attend meetings
What they’re looking for
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in 1st line support
- Passion and a strong knowledge of technology
- Highly organised and can manage workloads
- Team player
Location: Hull, HU1
Wage: £21,000-£23,000 per year (dependent on experience)
Job Type: Full time (37.5 hours) Mon-Fri 9-5
- 25 days annual leave + 8 for bank holidays
- Overtime available occasionally
- Hybrid work opportunities
- Birthday off!