Environmental Social Governance Administrator Apprentice
An exciting opportunity with MKM has arisen for an Environmental Social Governance Administrator Apprentice. The apprentice will provide support to the ESG Project Manager in delivering ESG initiatives across MKM.
- Assist with general administrative duties and processes.
- Effectively use systems and procedures to ensure all documentation (spreadsheets/Word documents/PowerPoint) are correctly updated and completed.
- Assist with ensuring all project plans are up-to-date and on track.
- Learn how to write and publish digital content
- Participate in community and/or charity projects
- Assist with booking meetings and documenting minutes and actions.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Keen interest in environmental & social issues within a business environment
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- IT literate
- Strong written, face to face and telephone communication skills
About the employer
We are MKM, a builders’ merchant with a different approach to business, founded in Hull where our first branch was opened in 1995 and where our Central Support office is based. We have naturally expanded to bring our excellent service to more and more customers with over 80 branches nationwide covering more than 20 counties in England and multiple branches in Scotland.
MKM is built on the concept that skilled, local people who understand the needs of local customers should serve the local trade. We pride ourselves on our customer service and believe that it is our employees who really set us apart from the competition. Our professional, knowledgeable staff have a wealth of experience and are on hand to offer any advice and support our customers’ needs.
In short – we aim to employ and retain the best!