Digital Marketing Apprentice
We’re on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our trust of schools across The Education Alliance. We’re looking for someone who is passionate and excited about learning more about the marketing environment and is excited to learn new skills with a great team of professionals.
- Planning and managing digital advertising campaigns
- Content creation
- Keyword research
- Coordinating photography and videography shoots
- Project managing
- Attending meetings with staff and presenting results
- Keeping up to date with the latest digital marketing trends
We’re looking for someone who’s not only creative and a strong communicator, but also someone who can work as a member of a team and independently to meet deadlines. We want someone who wants to produce high quality content and does so in a way that supports the values of our schools. We are looking for someone who wants to learn and be supported and trained by a fantastic team of professionals in order to develop themselves personally to reach their own limitless potential.
About the employer
The Education Alliance consists of two primary schools and four secondary schools. Two of our schools, South Hunsley & Driffield School also have sixth form colleges.
Working in a school and within the education sector can provide you with a number of fantastic benefits such as;
- Term time only + 10 days!
- The opportunity to work flexibly
- Personal development opportunities
- Working across a number of locations
- Supported by a fantastic team of people
- Trained by expert staff and providers
- Being able to contribute to the development of young people