Apprentice Recruitment Consultant
Due to growth and developing contracts Jobs Butler is now recruiting for an Apprentice Recruitment Consultant. Based in Melton, this fantastic opportunity for someone with a confident and outgoing personality.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a lot of energy and a willingness to learn and develop into a senior recruitment consultant within the business. Training will be provided.
- Learn the recruitment/Jobs Butler process step by step.
- Manage candidate attraction.
- Pre- screen applications.
- Source and select candidates.
- Headhunt and search the job sites for candidates matching our job clients’ descriptions.
- Identify skills to match appropriately with our client’s vacancies.
- Learn and understand how to confidently email and call existing clients.
- Learn how to confidently advertise vacancies across National and local job boards.
- Confident and strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft
- The ability to be on the phone with candidates throughout the day representing Jobs Butler in a professional manner.
- The ability to represent Jobs Butler to managers and directors of small, medium, and larger businesses.
- The ability to work well under pressure, managing time efficiently and meeting timescales.
- Ideally holds driving license and has transport.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday Day off.
- Regular team days out
- Fantastic commission opportunities
- Regular incentives
- Career progression opportunities
About the employer
In 2018, Jobs Butler was formed, offering local businesses a unique service from start to finish. We offer the personal touch, a service that enables businesses across Yorkshire to quickly and effectively find the right candidates for their vacancies – all at a fraction of the cost of a traditional recruitment agency. We have worked with and continue to work with some of the areas largest employers filling our clients vacancies for a cost that is less than advertising in the local newspaper.