Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Personal Care Needs
Britain has an increasingly ageing population, and the number of adults needing around-the-clock care is on the rise. As well as the need for medical care, there is also a need for high levels of personal care to allow those who need support to live as comfortably as possible.
This fully online qualification helps you to develop a person-centred approach to delivering high levels of personal care. You will cover how to support personal hygiene, foot care, oral health, pressure area care, and sepsis.
- Understanding person-centred care
- Supporting personal hygiene
- Understanding foot care for individuals
- Understanding how to support individuals to maintain oral health
- Understanding pressure area care
- Understanding sepsis
Online and Paper-based
You must live in England and be over 19 years old to be eligible.