Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care
Britain has an ageing population – the number of people aged over 64 is expected to grow to 15 million by 2040. This means more people will live with serious chronic illnesses and need end of life care.
Our level 2 Certificate in Principles of End of Life Care will give you the knowledge you need to perform your role as a care worker for people approaching the end of their lives. You will learn how to support and manage pain and discomfort, as well as gaining insight into the impact of dementia on end of life care. You’ll also develop the compassionate skills needed for supporting family and friends with the loss and grief process.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of end of life care
- Covers topics including the support needed to manage pain and discomfort
- Understand how dementia impacts on end of life care
- Learn the role of the care worker at time of death
- Learn the loss and grief process
Online and Paper-based
You must live in England and be over 19 years old to be eligible.