Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Care Planning
Care workers play a key role in ensuring their residents/patients are treated with a friendly and caring approach. Care workers have the ability to relate to people from a variety of backgrounds.
After an investigation from the Care Quality Commission revealed that 424 out of 1,357 services in England are rated ‘inadequate’, the need for high-quality trained care workers has never been greater.
- Understanding Person-Centred Thinking and Planning
- Care Planning for the Care Worker
- Understanding Nutrition and Hydration in Health and Social Care Settings
- Principles of Supporting an Individual to Maintain Personal Hygiene
- Understanding Continence Care
- Principles of Supporting Sleep
Online and Paper-based
You must live in England and be over 19 years old to be eligible.