Hire an Apprentice
HOW can HBTC HELP ME Recruit AN APPRENTICE?
Our apprentices are all aged 16+ and studying either business administration, customer service, IT, digital marketing or teaching assistant. The main advantages of employing an apprentice from HBTC are:
- We recruit apprentices for employers throughout the Humber region with dedicated training centres in Hull, Grimsby and Scunthorpe
- We offer a free and comprehensive apprenticeship recruitment service
- From your job description we market your role and screen candidates
- We will hand you a choice of suitable candidates
- The minimum full-time wage for an apprentice aged 16+ is £4.81 per hour
- You and your apprentice will receive full support from our dedicated team of tutors, coaches and support staff
- You will be making an investment in your future
Speak to our advisors now, on 01482 211714 and begin the search for your next apprentice.
HOW WILL Recruiting AN APPRENTICE HELP MY COMPANY?
Employing an apprentice is a productive and effective way to grow talent and develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce.
- 86% of employers said apprenticeships helped them develop skills relevant to their organisation
- 78% of employers said apprenticeships helped them improve productivity
- 74% of employers said apprenticeships helped them improve the quality of their product or service
Other benefits of working with apprentices include:
- you can adapt their training according to the needs of your business
- they’re motivated to learn new skills
- you can expand and upskill your workforce
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS CAN MY APPRENTICE DO AT HBTC?
At HBTC we offer Apprenticeships in the following subject fields:
HBTC is supporting all employers throughout the Humber region with the reforms and advising how to maximise the funds and funding available, recruit apprentices and upskill the existing workforce.
You will receive a comprehensive free recruitment service where we will help you select the best apprentice for your business. We will screen candidates, arrange interviews and provide feedback on your behalf – taking the pain and time out of the recruitment process, for your business.
In May 2017 the Government introduced the apprenticeship funding reforms. Many employers, in some way, will contribute towards the cost of training an apprentice.
There are also some excellent incentives available to those employing a new apprentice. Use our tool below to see what funding you would be eligible for!