Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Warehousing
This Principles of Warehousing course will equip you with a detailed understanding of a variety of warehouse processes, including manual handling, stock checks, processing orders, storage and packaging of goods and assembling for dispatch. You will also look in detail at the customer service process and how it can impact an organisation.
The HSE reports that lifting, handling and carrying accounts for 19% of non-fatal injuries in the workplace. That is nearly a quarter of injuries, making it vital that manual handling safety is improved, particularly in environments such as warehouses where manual handling and the moving of heavy goods occurs daily.
- Unit 1: Health and safety requirements in a warehousing environment
- Unit 2: Understand the principles of warehousing goods
- Unit 3: Understand the process of stock checking and preparing goods for dispatch
- Unit 4: The importance of customer service in a warehousing environment.
The benefits of this course include:
- You will gain a nationally recognised qualification
- This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study
- Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development
- Personal Tutors are assigned to you to ensure that they have the support needed to succeed.
8-12 weeks average course length
Online learning materials with online assessment
To be eligible for funding you must be aged 19 or over, have been living in the European Union for the last 3 years and have not previously completed the course you are wanting to enrol on.
If you do not complete the course, you may be liable to a £100 resource and registration fee.