Technical Admin Officer (non apprenticeship)
The successful Technical Admin Officer will work within our busy Technical Department and demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail.
- Processing sales orders
- Creating and checking data aheets in our IT system
- Checking drawings against customer requirements
- Retrieving drawings for suppliers and internal production from our archives
Skills & Knowledge
- Basic academic achievement in core skills are required
- Maths and English qualifications preferred
- Good communication skills are essential
- An interest in engineering would be an advantage but full training will be given
Employer: Broady Flow Control
Location: Hull, HU3
Wage: £20,000 per year
Job Type: Permanent (please note this is not an apprenticeship)
About the employer
Broady Flow Control Ltd is a world leading valve manufacturing company and has operated as a specialist valve manufacturer for over 100 years, also being a key supplier to the defence industry since 1938.
In 2010, the Valvitalia Group acquired Broady Flow Control Ltd with the aim of completing its already vast product range. From that day, Broady Flow Control Ltd has followed a path of continuous growth through its global presence that enables before and after sales services to be delivered locally to clients all over the world.
Broady Flow Control Ltd offer a vast range of high-quality products including Safety Valves, Pressure Reducing Valves, Pilot Operated Valves, Sustaining Valves, Hydrant Valves and valves for the naval defence sector.