School Administration Apprentice
St Mary Queen of Martyrs Academy are looking for an organised and friendly individual to join their teams as a School Administration Apprentice.
- undertake reception and telephone duties with accuracy
- ensure that all visitors are warmly and professionally welcomed
- maintain accurate manual and computerised records, therefore have a good level of IT skills
- maintain stock and supplies, cataloguing and distributing as required
- provide general administrative and low-level financial support
- effectively contribute to the overall ethos, work and aims of our school
About the employer
St Mary Queen of Martyrs Voluntary Catholic Academy is part of the St Cuthbert’s Roman Catholic Academy Trust and the family of Hull Catholic Schools.
Our school is a vibrant, culturally diverse, inclusive and friendly academy located in Hull and serves our local parish St Mary Queen of Martyrs.
Staff at St Mary Queen of Martyrs are invested in providing a rich and broad curriculum that captures children attention, motivates and challenges them across all areas of learning. Children benefit from developed strong links with local sports clubs and are offered a wide range of sporting opportunities at all levels of participation.