Legal Admin Assistant Apprentice
At James Legal, we pride ourselves on being a friendly, professional law firm who are expanding rapidly. We are in need of a Legal Admin Assistant Apprentice to further support in our Admin Team.
- Collect/Frank the post
- Ensure cleanliness of the office
- Keeping a track of office supplies
- Scan all post
- Banking of cheques and cash
- Archiving documents
- General assisting within the office
- Storing accounts slips
- Opportunity to learn more about legal roles if interested in this area
Skills & Knowledge
- A friendly approachable person
- Driving Licence
- Interested in learning new things
- A good level of maths and English qualifications
- A good level of IT knowledge
About the employer
The James Legal team are people first and lawyers second. Many legal issues are problems when you have a legal problem (Business or Personal) you generally need clear advice, support and understanding. You do not need those problems to be compounded by worries over legal costs or by not being kept informed.
We are sure you will find us refreshingly different. James Legal are a fresh, open and transparent legal service provider. We could use various adjectives such as proactive, approachable, contactable and professional etc. We would rather put it more simply; we are here to help and we speak your language. Plain speaking Solicitors, now that is refreshing!