IT Engineer Apprentice
Jupiter IT Solutions are a growing IT Consultancy organisation who are looking for someone who is logically minded to join their team as a IT Engineer Apprentice.
- Answering and logging helpdesk calls
- Resolving helpdesk calls
- Reinstallation of Desktop operating systems including Windows 8 and 10
- Remote PC Fault Diagnosis for business clients
- Checking, logging, and resolving server backups, anti-virus updates etc.
- PC Installation
- Installation of new PCs onto networks
- Administration of servers, firewalls, and network equipment
- PC Health Checks
- Preparing reports on helpdesk tickets
- Perform basic administrative support duties as required to meet specific operational objectives
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by a manager.
About the employer
Jupiter IT Solutions are a growing IT Consultancy organisation that prides itself on its Pro-Active IT support and consultancy. Our target market are clients that know the importance of IT systems and as a result are prepared to pay for better service. Our aim is to be known as the best IT provider in the area and to be considered the best in our field. We want to be a company with such an outstanding reputation that our team are proud to be a part of it.