Digital Marketing Apprentice
Blink Video have a new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice that’s ideal for someone creative. The role is varied, ranging from development and equipment management, to filming and editing to marketing and communication between clients.
- Assisting of filming shoots involving, setting up gear, carrying equipment, changing lenses, managing lighting and sound, manning a static camera angle, capturing BTS photography of shoots
- Editing and processing involving, backing up and organising footage, cutting down footage to a raw edit, sourcing music, editing footage
- Marketing the business involving, creating blog posts, documenting day to day activities on social media, assisting with social media account enquirers, updating the website with content
- Assisting with our small team to develop and grow the business.
Skills & Knowledge
- Understanding of Adobe Premier Pro, Lightroom and Photoshop
- A genuine interest in video and photography
- Good literacy skills and understanding of audience aimed at
- An understanding of operating a camera and able to control aperture, iso and shutter speed
- Confident in speaking to people
About the employer
Based in Hull, East Yorkshire, Blink Video specialise in creating corporate videos for websites and social media, as well as promotional videos, training, live-streaming, events, testimonial and music videos.
At Blink Video we recognise that the videos we produce should reflect your identity and values. This is why we take the time to understand and learn about you, your team and your business.