Accounts and Payroll Apprentice
SPS Security have an opportunity for an Accounts and Payroll Apprentice to start their career with this exciting vacancy that’s ideal for someone with an interest accountancy.
- Processing payroll
- Preparing and submitting pension contributions
- Setting up new employees and amendments to employee records onto Sage
- Completing all HMRC requirements
- Preparing Attachment of Earnings Orders
- Recording and filing of holiday forms
- Completion of various payroll related spreadsheets
- Collation of purchase invoices ready for approval
- Posting of invoices to SAGE Accounts system
- Daily update of Customer receipts to SAGE
- Banking of cheques as required
- Preparing supplier payments
- Posting of the current account statement to SAGE
- Monthly Reconciliations
- Other duties as required
About the employer
SPS Security is one of the UK’s largest independent security service providers.
We are a full-service security company, established in Hull and providing a quality service to customers across the north of England.
We’re proud to have established long-term relationships with like-minded companies, and have some high profile clients across the North of England. As such we provide security services for shopping centres, retail parks, office accommodation, schools, Colleges, Universities, commercial and industrial premises.